The Existence of Omnibeing Case Study Research Assignment Help
Description / paper instructions
Assignment: Defend the thesis that an omnibeing exists by responding to the Argument from suffering. Using valid quotes or examples from chapter one of the book “Learning from Argument” to support claim.
2. A guidance to write and structure this essay as follow: (please also check the sample paper provided as a way to structure and brainstorm the essay. )
Step 1: Introduce your target and state your thesis
– Identify your topic
– State target argument
– Motivate each premise
– State your thesis
– Give an outline of your paper
Step 2: Present your argument
– Challenge a premise, not just the conclusion
– Give reasons for denying the premise
– Less is more
-Using labeled indented arguments
– Finding a topic
Step 3: Anticipate and address objections to your argument
– Be charitable
– Advancing the discussion
3. Write at least 1100 words. Please cite everything correctly using MLA format. Do not plagiarize. DO NOT write in compound and long sentences. Avoid using complicated vocabulary. PLEASE proof read and follow all of the instruction provided before submission.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!