Software Application Such as Microsoft Excel
Step 1 Refer back to a past outline
Step 2 Determine presentation aids.
Determine the type(s) of presentation aids that would best support your points.
- When identifying the type of presentation aid, keep in mind that you will be creating one of these presentation aids as the next step in the assignment. You must be able to submit the presentation aid electronically.
- Enter the information about the presentation aids for the two points into your word processing document.
- Include a brief explanation of how each type of presentation aid will support the corresponding point in the speech.
Step 3 Create a presentation aid.
Select one of the presentation aids that you identified and create it. For example, you could:
- Use a software application such as Microsoft Excel to create a chart or graph.
- Create a few PowerPoint slides that you would use during a specific part of your presentation.
- Take a digital photograph that illustrates a concept or point in your speech.
- Record a portion of an interview as an mp3 file.
These are just a few ideas of how you could create a presentation aid for your speech. Whatever type of presentation aid you create, follow the guidelines presented in the lesson to make the presentation aid as effective as possible.
Step 4 Write a summary.
In a one-page (250-word) summary, describe how you would incorporate the presentation aid into your speech delivery.
- At what point would you introduce the presentation aid? How would you use it to enhance your presentation?
- Are there any special considerations you should take into consideration when preparing to present your speech based on including the presentation aid?
Step 5 Save and submit your assignment.
When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using the dropbox.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!