PHSC 210 Flood of Noah Form the Rocks Assignment Help
Argumentative Essay Instructions
- Did the Flood of Noah form the rocks seen in the Grand Canyon a few thousand years
Content and Headings
Use the following outline when writing your paper. Each point on the outline below must be a separate section (with the section heading, as indicated) within your paper.
- Cover page
- paper title (The topic you chose should be evident in your title)
- your name
- instructor’s name
- course number, section number and course name (i.e., PHSC 210 B09, Elements of Earth Science)
- Write a strong opening sentence capturing readers’ attention.
- Tell readers about the focus of your essay.
- State your position on the topic.
- Briefly introduce the arguments you will be making in support of your position
- Cite 1-3 evidence(s) that support(s) your position.
- Cite 1-3 evidence(s) that refute(s) the opposing position.
- Counterargument and rebuttal:
- Address the opposing view. What would they say?
- Rebuttal: Respond to the opposing view.
- Restate and support your position with a convincing summary statement.
- Do notintroduce new material in your conclusion.
- Reference page
This paper must be 1,000–1,200 words. Do not exceed this word limit. The title page and reference page do not count toward this word total.
You must use current APA formatting. Papers must be double-spaced with 1-inch margins.
There is no need to include an abstract in your paper.
Your Argumentative Essay must include at least 4 scholarly sources in addition the course textbook and the Bible.
Here are the links to approved young-Earth sources:
- ICR Acts and Facts: https://www.icr.org/articles/search/?f_typeID=7
- Answers in Genesis Research Journal: https://answersingenesis.org/answers/research-journal/
- Creation Research Quarterly: https://www.creationresearch.org/crsq-journal
For old-Earth sources, use sites that end in .gov, .edu and scientific publications like those used in the Discussion Board 1 assignment.
Be sure to cite sources in your essay using in text and parenthetical APA formatting. There is a link to the Liberty University site for APA formatting in the Reading and Study Folder the week of this assignment.
Plagiarism is an academic infringement and a violation of Liberty’s Honor Code. To learn more about plagiarism and how to avoid it, visit this website. All submitted essays are subject to a SafeAssign review. This will compare your paper against thousands of other submissions. Cases of plagiarism will be dealt with according to current policies established by Liberty University Online.
Submit your work to Blackboard as a Microsoft Word document. Do not paste your paper in the submission box in Blackboard, only upload the Word document. Do not submit as .pdf file.
Submit your Argumentative Essay by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the Week/Module it is assigned.
Page 2 of 2