Internet and Cloud Computing Presentation
Take a moment to review the details of this assignment below and gather any necessary files. Once you’re ready to submit your assignment, move on to Step 2.
The purpose of this assignment is to articulate how various industries use the Internet and cloud computing resources in business operations and to establish a competitive advantage.
Conduct research about the use of the Internet and cloud computing in a business sector related to your field of study.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of eight slides that summarizes your findings. The presentation should address the following:
Describe the business sector.
Provide specific examples of how the industry is utilizing the Internet and cloud computing resources in business operations.
Explain how the use of Internet and cloud computing resources has helped the company gain competitive advantage by providing a specific example.
Discuss specific technology disruptors the industry/business sector has seen in the last 1-3 years.
Discuss how the industry/business sector is changing as a result of the use of Internet and cloud computing resources.
- Include a reference slide at the end of the presentation.
- General Requirements
- Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- Submit the PowerPoint presentation file with the link to the Loom video presentation as the last reference in the references list slide. Do not try to upload the video file: It will be too big and will not upload. Do not submit any other file format, such as an Adobe PDF file, or you will not earn full credit.
- While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.