Implications or Opportunities for Future Research Essay Assignment Help
Description / paper instructions
Your goal: To share your research questions and findings with a general academic audience. You will need to be concise, prioritize the most important points, and choose your specialized language strategically (because you don’t have time to define/explain a lot).
1. Gain your audience’s attention (30 seconds). Ask a question, describe a relatable challenge, share a story, or somehow relate your key questions to something that the audience will resonate with. Transition this smoothly to describe what led you to…
2. The core question or issue you investigated (90 seconds). Describe these questions / issues in a way that is interesting and sets the stage for…
3. What you did to investigate the question (30 seconds) (e.g., a survey, an analysis of media artifacts, qualitative interviews). Describe what you did accurately, but with relatively little jargon.
4. What your investigation yielded (2 minutes). Present 2-3 of the most important points from your findings or analysis. For each finding, make a claim and provide an example of the evidence that supports your claim.
5. Close with a couple of implications or opportunities for future research. Plan a confident last sentence that you memorize so you end on a good note (30 seconds)
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!