Immunization and Heart Disease Intervention Outcome Assessment
Johnson County Community Hospital would like to see how their Community Intervention Program which was designed to improve the health of their community. They are concerned that they are not going to have funds for the next year and need to decide which interventions they should continue and which they need to consider removing.
Below is some information about the community:
Population equality divided by age with the following numbers:
||Under 5 years
Health Conditions in the community:
- 22.2% of adults are smokers and 24.3% of grades 9-12 are smoker
- 31% of ages 18-64 and 42% of ages 65+ received a flu immunization
- 83% of ages 45+ have evidence of heart disease
- 17% of ages 15-24 have or currently utilized opioids
- 5% of all ages have disease of the blood such as sickle cell
Johnson County must prioritize their efforts. They must select two activities as a focus. Given this information, what do you think would be the priority for the Community Intervention program.
Additionally, provide a detailed rationale for your suggestion.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!