HM503 Critically Analyzes the Security Concerns
Response on 9/11
It is important to understand the difference in response when confronted with different types of attacks. Write a 3–4 page paper that:
- Compares and contrasts the emergency responses to the 9/11 Pentagon and World Trade Center attacks.
- Critically analyzes the security concerns that responders confronted and the importance of the inner and outer perimeters.
NOTE: This assignment will require outside research. Include at least two credible sources beyond the text material and discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used You may consult the Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations and references in APA style. Discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Include a cover page and references page in 10–12 point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable)
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate citation style should be followed. You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format
Download Unit 5 Assignment Checklist
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your paper in Microsoft Word and save it in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn_Unit5_Assignment). Submit your assignment to the Unit 5: Assignment Dropbox by the end of Unit 5.