Format Requirements for The Annotated Bibliography Assignment Help
- American Psychological Association(APA) Style.
- a. Be sure to provide theCOMPLETE BIBLIOGRAPHIC CITATION in APA STYLE, INCLUDING ELECTRONIC IDENTIFICATION (e.g., DOI or URL if appropriate)
- For eachentry (total of 10), include a2-3 paragraph summary of the entry’s main points and/or your overall evaluation of the entry. The summary should be in your own words and not simply copied from the entry or some other source; each citation summary should be written in complete sentences.
- ALL bibliographic entries should be from scholarly journals or book chapters (either online or hard copy). NO TEXTBOOK CHAPTERS AND NO WIKIPEDIA REFERENCES ALLOWED. It is recommended that you consult electronic resources such as JSTOR, Google Scholar, and Google Books for the entries. If an article is behind a pay site, you may still use it without reading the entire complete source. Be sure to include the complete bibliographic citation and use the available abstract for your annotation. DO NOT COPY THE ABSTRACT WORD-FOR-WORD: Paraphrase it and put it in your own words.
- It will be easiest for you to research and choose your entries via electronic searches, but you may also search hard copy sources in a library. I do not need nor want hard copy articles of your sources, but you must supply complete bibliographic citations per a and b above.
- The 10 entries should generally cover specific theories/types of deviance (i.e., the general subject area of the course). You should not turn in 10 citations on a single theory or type of deviance; with flexibility you can draw from a variety of behavior/theories.
There may be some repetition of content in your choices of sources to annotate, but the purpose is to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the information in the process of answering the weekly discussion questions. It is recommended that you search for articles while reading each chapter week-by-week, and choose references that will add to your knowledge of the theories and aid in answering the discussion questions.
- The entries should be organized as a list alphabetized by author’s last name per APA Style. The title should readANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY OF CRIMINOLOGICAL THEORIES. This annotated bibliography should be typed (double-spaced, one-inch margins all around) and submitted to me via Canvas no later than WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1 by 11:55 pm.
- The Annotated Bibliographyshould be an original composition, not recycled from another class. Additionally, chapters from the textbook should NOT be used as references in the bibliography.