FINC620 Equity Financing Over Debt Financing Assignment Help
The interest tax shield is a key reason why:
- the required rate of return on assets rises when debt is added to the capital structure.
- the value of an unlevered firm is equal to the value of a levered firm.
- the net cost of debt to a firm is generally less than the cost of equity.
- the cost of debt is equal to the cost of equity for a levered firm.
- firms prefer equity financing over debt financing.
Rosita’s has a cost of equity of 13.8% and a pre-tax cost of debt of 8.5%. The debt-equity ratio is .60 and the tax rate is .34. What is Rosita’s unlevered cost of capital?
Juanita’s Steak House has $12,000 of debt outstanding that is selling at par and has a coupon rate of 8%. The tax rate is 34%. What is the present value of the tax shield?
The Backwoods Lumber Co. has a debt-equity ratio of .80. The firm’s required return on assets is 12% and its cost of equity is 15.68%. What is the pre-tax cost of debt based on MM Proposition II with no taxes?
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!