FDI Inflow Analysis Case Study Assignment Help
Unit 7: FDI Inflow Analysis
Foreign direct investment (FDI) contributes to the growth of national economies and provides emerging and developing economies with greater access to capital, technology, and manpower. This is an opportunity to analyze the inflows of foreign direct investments to a SSA country. This is a group assignment.
- The report must adhere to the APA writing style.
o Narrative submissions are prepared consistent with the APA Manual and include a title and reference page.
o Submissions that are required to be presented in a table, PowerPoint, or Excel format and whose content requires appropriate support from credible or scholarly sources, must be properly in-text cited and listed in a reference page consistent with the APA Manual.
o There is no minimum number of references that need to be utilized to support the completion of this assignment; however, it is generally understood that any good country analysis will incorporate the appropriate quality and quantity of scholarly sources to support any suppositions and recommendations.
- The report should demonstrate higher level cognitive processing (analysis and evaluation), which is essential for someone in any industry, as business decisions affect all levels and stakeholders within the organization.
- Summerfield, R. (2018, April). Assessing global FDI flows (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.financierworldwide.com/assessing-global-fdi-flows/#.W2oB19JKgdU
Directions: Need word document slides to go with question 6.
Report on your research of FDI inflows across the globe and within Africa. Appropriate graphs and/or tables should be provided to support your report. Utilize APA format. Elect a project manager who will submit the report on behalf of the group. Include all group members’ names in the report.
- Conduct a literature review to compare and contrast global foreign direct investment inflows received by North African and Sub-Saharan Africa countries. Note: North African countries include Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, etc.
- Discuss the different factors that can attract inflows of FDI to SSA.
- Based on your research, suggest the top five countries worldwide that receive the most FDI.
- Based on your research, suggest the top five countries in Sub-Saharan Africa that receive the most FDI from North Africa.
- Discuss why these SSA countries are leading in FDI inflows from North Africa.
- Conclude your report with high-level observations about FDI inflows between SSA and the world, and SSA and North Africa