Epidemiology Reflection Paper Assignment Help
Running Head: REFLECTION PAPER 1
Epidemiology Reflection Paper
Step 1: First watch & read the following
Step 2: Write a reflection paper per the directions below:
1) Give a two-paragraph summary of the TED talk & article in your own words
1) What are some similarities between the TED talk & article?
2) What did you learn from the TED talk & article?
3) Briefly discuss 3 epidemiology “knowledge topics” the TED talk & article uses that we have learned or talked about in class
- Ex: The article discusses the smallpox epidemic which means ____
- Career Outlook
1) Discuss how you can apply what you have learned in this class
- To be a resource to your family/immediate community
- To find two jobs/internships opportunities that USE or APPLY epidemiology methods
- What are some epi skills you would use in this job?
- If you were to apply AND get that job, briefly discuss how confident you would feel in doing your job
This assignment must be in your own words. You may include important personal quotes (in quotation marks) from the TED talk or other sources, but only to add to your discussion. If a significant portion of your assignment, specifically the video & article summary (>10% or 50 words) is quoted, points will be deducted accordingly.
- Be sure your submission assignment is written and formatted per APA 6th Ed (See resource folder on D2L for guidelines)
- Cover page, header, page #
- Citations: in-text & reference page
- Reading assignments, book chapters, peer reviewed article etc.
- Submit your assignment on D2L in the appropriate submission link by the due date.
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!