COVID-19 Pandemic Challenges for American Government Assignment Help
GOVT Extra Credit 2: Pandemic Response
Your assignment must meet all of the following criteria:
- Include your name and student ID number in the header.
- Be word processed & double-spaced.
- Be saved in .doc or.docx format and submitted electronically via eCampus.
- Have a minimum length of 450 words (excluding cited text/direct quotations).
- Respond to the below list of questions in sequential order. Each question should be answered completely and numbered accordingly in separate paragraphs.
- Follow all of the conventions and rules of Standard Written English.
- Must be completed and turned in by 11:59 PM on the last day of class.
- While no sources are required for this item, any outside sources that are used must be cited in a Works Cited/bibliography section and must use APA citation format.
This extra credit assignment is worth up to 60 extra points. Please answer the questions below:
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented unique challenges for the way that American government, at its various levels, addresses public policy problems.
- Describe how your local, state, and federal government have responded to this public health crisis, including a description of policies put in place as a result of the pandemic.
- Evaluate these responses according to how effective they have been thus far, as well as how effective they could be in the near future.
- How has America’s system of federalism made dealing with the pandemic easier for political officials? How has America’s system of federalism made dealing with the pandemic more difficult for political officials?
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!
error: Content is protected !!